Himont Motel - Guest Policy Agreement
1. Check In - Is anytime after 3PM. Due to COVID our office hours vary, please call ahead. We will call you with information on how to access your room key(s) if you have not arrived by the time we close.
2. After Hours Emergency: Staff Can Be Reached Using Emergency Phone Located Outside Office.
3. Check Out - Is at 11 AM, please leave your key(s) in the room.
4. Cancellation Policy - You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 3:00pm the day before your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations/modifications after 24 hours will result in a cancellation fee of the 1st night's room and tax. No Show reservations will be charged the first night’s room and tax, with any remaining days in the reservation being canceled.
5. Cash Paying Guests - Must prepay entire stay + $100 security deposit, refundable at check out after room inspection (during office hours).
6. Parking - One parking space per room.
7. Phone Calls - Local and 1-800 phone calls are FREE.
9. Property Policy – Excessive Cleaning Fee, Quiet Time after 10PM, Third Day Room Entry and Extra Guests. This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. You agree to hold the owners and employees of The Himont Motel harmless from any and all damages and /or liabilities to real and/or personal property, and/or bodily injury to you, and members of your party while staying on this property. In the event that a room needs Excessive Cleaning, the guest may charge up to $250. Quiet Time starts at 10PM. If disturbing the other guests, you may be required to leave. No guest may keep the Do Not Disturbed sign on the door for longer than 2 days without housekeeping service. On the third day, housekeeping must enter and service the room. Extra Guests: rooms are designed to sleep two people per bed, extra guests may be charged up to $20 per person.
10. Pets Policy - Pet owners must let us know upon check-in that they are traveling with a pet(s). To see the full pet policy, visit: https://himontmotel.com/pet-policy. There is a non-refundable $25 pet fee per room per night. Guests keeping pets in their room without notifying our front desk may be charged $250.
11. Smoking Policy - All Smoking Prohibited In Enclosed Areas or Within 25 Feet of Windows and Doors. All of our rooms are smoke free and burning, smoking, vaping anything in the rooms or on the walkways is prohibited. This policy exists to promote a healthy, comfortable, enjoyable environment for all our guests. An outdoor designated area for guest(s) that smoke has been provided. Please note that guests who break this agreement will be charged $250 for damages and/or odor removal.
I hereby authorize Himont Motel to charge my credit card with any of the above fees if applicable, including fees to cover missing or damaged items/property from any/all rooms I rented.