Call Now To Book Your Room
Call Now To Book Your Room
The Himont welcomes you and your pet to our motel. We will allow pets to share the room(s) of registered guests according to the conditions set forth below. If there is an conflict between our pet policy and State or Local Laws, law will prevail. Seeing eye dogs and other “assistance” animals are exempt from fees and other conditional boundaries. To be eligible to stay in the room of a registered guest, a pet must be the personal property of the guest. The following conditions must be also adhered to and any violation may result in charges up to $250:
1. The pet(s) must pose no threat to guests or motel staff.
2. The pet(s) must be on a leash at all times when in public areas and grounds.
3. Pet(s) are not permitted in the office with the exceptions of seeing eye animals.
4. Pet(s) are permitted in the guestroom(s) they are registered in only.
5. The pet(s) must not be left unattended in guest rooms, on the motel property, including in vehicles in the parking lot, even if they are kenneled.
6. Pet(s) must not be left alone in a guestroom. Pets must be restrained or removed from guest room while staff is working in a guest room. Motel staff will not enter any room that has an unrestrained pet. Please use the “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door when your pet is in the room.
7. All pets must be registered at the front desk at time of check in. Pet fees apply and are taxable and non-refundable. Pet fee is $25 per night.
8. No more than two domestic pets are permitted in any guest room.
9. Pets must be in good health and up-to-date on all relevant vaccinations (including rabies), house trained, clean and free of any parasites such as ticks or fleas. If an infestation to a guest room occurs, $250.00 additional cleaning fees apply. We reserve the right to inspect pets for parasites.
10. Any damage caused by pets must be reported to the management immediately. Owner is liable for any damages or injury caused by pets. Additional charges may apply and will be billed to your credit card if we find issues with you room, including but not limited to the following:
• An animal is found in an undeclared room
• Scratches on furniture, walls or doors, linens...
• Animal hair on the bed or furniture (we ask that you not allow your pets onto the beds or furniture) and excessive pet odor.
11. Please do not give your pet a bath in the bathtub. If your pet is dirty, please contact the front desk for information on local grooming services.
12. In accordance with local pet laws, please ensure that you pick up after your pet at all times. We can supply you with pet waste bags at the front desk if needed. All litter is to be disposed properly by guests.
13. The owner of the pet(s) is liable for the health, safety, and welfare of pets staying on property. Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests is not acceptable. Upon two Noise/Disruptive Complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
Management may revoke the right to have pets in guestrooms if any of the above conditions are not met.
PET WAIVER: I have read and agree to comply with all of the pet policies at the Himont as outlined above. I also agree to assume full and complete responsibility for any property damage or personal injury caused by pet suffered to any guest, employee, or invitee of the Himont. In the event such personal injuries or property damage occur, I agree to indemnify Inter Mountain Lodging, the Himont Motel and its employees for any claim which may arise. I understand that should the motel management deem that extensive cleaning and/or damage repair/replacement is necessary, the Himont reserves the right to charge the additional cleaning/repair/replacement costs to my credit card.
I have read, understand, and accept all conditions set forth above.
Print Guest Name ________________________________
Guest Signature ________________________________
Room Number _______________
Copyright © 2000-2022 HM All Rights Reserved.